▴ Magical Life ▴

Little Thing

Hyee ! Thanks for visiting my blog , dude! I hope you're enjoying my blogs , dude :). Bye , i'm gotta go !



Trimas

Template by Lil' Syuu Ketot. Basecode by Aina Syaza . Full edit: LovelySyuu. Use some tutorial from her.
.
Activity Week SEM 1
Hello , people !
Today , i will tell you about  story of me in Activity Week SEM 1
I had got pointer 3.5 above in SEM 2 exam . Principal promise will do appreciation dinner for who got pointer 3.5 above . So , i did it . This some photo from us .

With my beloved roommate (Iffah)

With my beloved roommate , Iffah

With my classmates girls who achieved 3.5 above , Iffah , ME , Hani & Syaz

With Hani

Hani & Syaz

The food make us felt like the butterflies in our stomach

Me with Iffah & Hani

With my beloved roommate , Iffah

Hani & Me

Hani & Iffah

With my beloved roommate , Iffah

With my beloved roommate , Iffah
With Mimi
And few of this photo before I back home with my father . Last day was a mesyuarat muafakat . So , my father make a suprise . He brings a smartphone for me as a gift . I shocked . I him so much , coz him understand what i want


With Farah , Iffah and Mimi

Ok , bubye ,  you all .



Older Post | Newer Post